Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) is a nonprofit, member-supported trade association that serves the biotech, med tech, IVD and digital health communities in the six counties that comprise the Greater Los Angeles region (Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Riverside and San Bernardino). SoCalBio’s programs help local firms gain access to capital, potential partners, and other business services. The Council also promotes technology transfer and workforce training, while informing policymakers and the public at-large about the benefits of the region’s bioscience industry. SoCalBio is open to membership by firms and organizations engaged in all aspects of bioscience research, technology development, and commercialization.
- Verity Health System Enters into Asset Purchase Agreement with The KPC Group
- Dr. Paul E. Jacobs Joins Heal as Chairman
- AHF Cheers Gov. Newsom’s Swift Action on Drug Pricing
- OneLegacy Announces Record-Setting Year in Organ, Eye and Tissue Donation and Transplantation
- NextGen Healthcare, Inc. to Host Fiscal 2019 Third Quarter Results Conference Call
- Herbalife Nutrition Hosts 6th Annual Nutrition Industry Scientific Summit
The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the BioBusiness Solution program. This program is managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee and offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County region.