Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) is a nonprofit, member-supported trade association that serves the biotech, med tech, IVD and digital health communities in the six counties that comprise the Greater Los Angeles region (Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Riverside and San Bernardino). SoCalBio’s programs help local firms gain access to capital, potential partners, and other business services. The Council also promotes technology transfer and workforce training, while informing policymakers and the public at-large about the benefits of the region’s bioscience industry. SoCalBio is open to membership by firms and organizations engaged in all aspects of bioscience research, technology development, and commercialization.
SoCalBio Lunch & Learn: High-Quality Precision Motors for Electrical & Electronic Medical Devices
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The SoCalBio Lunch & Learn Program is designed to foster continuous learning and support the ongoing growth and development of SoCalBio affiliated biotech, device and digital health executives. The program covers a broad range of technical topics
- ‘DRUG$’ to Begin L.A. Theatrical Run at Laemmle Music Hall 3 in Beverly Hills Dec.14th
- Emerald Textiles Continues Expansion in California Through the Acquisition of the Assets of MediClean Linen and Laundry in Los Angeles and Launch of a New Facility Build out in Northern California to Serve Expanding California Customer Base
- Celebrity Plastic Surgeon Dr. Ben Lee Joins the WAVE Plastic Surgery Team
- Endologix Reports Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Los Angeles Underserved Children Receive Visit From Santa at the Orthopaedic Institute for Children’s 28th Annual “Toys and Joy” Celebration
- AEG Announces New Partnership with Dignity Health, Renames LA Galaxy Home Stadium Dignity Health Sports Park
The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the BioBusiness Solution program. This program is managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee and offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County region.